Go Social Film Magazine is a new (free) iPad (only) monthly publication that showcases international short films – along with behind-the-scenes production content, exclusive filmmaker interviews, unseen footage, and interactive multimedia articles. Subscribers can watch these short films in their entirety and filmmakers get exposure to a wider audience.
Go Social Film is a welcome addition to indie filmmaking. There are not that many platforms where shorts have a voice outside the festival circuit, Go Social Film is a great opportunity to be heard.” – Alex Sufit, director “Gentlemen In Squalor.”
Here are some of the featured short films included in Issue #2:
- “Slug Invasion” (IMDB) Animation – Director: Casper Wermuth, Denmark
- “O-Ring” (IMDB) Drama – Director: Ondřej Hudeček, Czech Republic
- “Gentlemen in Squalor” (IMDB) Musical – Director: Alex Sufit, United Kingdom
- “Phlegethon” (IMDB) Drama – Director: Vadim Vatagin, Russia
- “Finding Benjaman” (IMDB) Documentary – Director: John Wikstrom, United States
- “Gravity of Belief” (IMDB) Comedy – Director: Martin Gooch, United Kingdom
The Go Social Film Magazine App is available for free download in the iTunes Store.